Art Update - More NPCs and Town UI Update

NPC Art

More first iterations of NPC sprites. In the near future I will definitely got back to polish or change them as my art improves.

Mil - Weapon Crafter at Lumber Five. Sells weapons and some armour.
Used one of my MMORPG characters as reference for her.


Grocer (name to be decided) - Sells food at Lumber Five




Town and NPC Shop UI

Iteration 2 of the Town and NPC shop screen.

  • The little calligraphy map (still super rough as you can tell) on the left will serve as the town map, with icons which leads to different NPCs in the town.




Deadline

I have unfortunately missed my initial deadline for a vertical slice by around this date. It's alright though, I was expecting to miss this one as it was overly optimistic, and it served more as a motivational deadline than a realistic one. My new deadline will be by end of April, though realistically it could take a bit longer as now I have a better grasp of the scope of TTC.

Popular Posts