Art Update - Title/Promotional Image

Hi y'alls,

It's been a bit longer than usual since my last update. I was ill with the flu for about a week, so low productivity there. The next week I went all in, testing my 2D drawing skills and everything I've learnt up to this point and drew the first title/promotional image for TTC:


WIP:



There is still much more room for improvement, but this is definitely the best 2D artwork I've done to date, so a small pat on the back for myself. I look forward to my skills improving much more and be able to produce great art for TTC.

Other small progress I've made:
  • Separated each character art into multiple layers to prepare for animation.
  • Small polish on character art.
From here I'll need to move onto environment and UI art, make big improvements upon my old concepts.



Popular Posts